Friday 12 December 2014

Inspiration ♥ Queen B

A friend shared the video 'Yours and Mine' with me and it is so inspiring.

Beyoncé is an incredible woman.
  


Some of her words:
 
“My Mother always taught me to be strong and to never be a victim. Never make excuses. Never expect anyone else to provide for me things I know I can provide for myself.”
 
 “I’ve always been specific and choosy – very choosy—about what I do with my body and who I want to share it with.”
 
“You have to have something that is forever, something that is invisible.”
 
"It all starts when you can look in the mirror and say, 'I like this person,' you know? If I hadn't gone through some of the painful experiences in my life, I would not be me."
 
"I have dreams, and I feel like I have a power to actually make those dreams become a reality."
 
"When you find the person that you trust and you love and that you feel that is going to respect you and take all of the s*** that you have and turn it around and bring out the best in you, it feeds you. It is the most powerful thing you can ever feel in your life."
 
"When you grow up, when you learn a few things, you're no longer afraid of letting go. You're no longer afraid of the unknown."
 
“Happiness comes from you. No one else can make you happy. You make you happy.”

1 comment:

  1. so inspiring <3
    thanks for sharing this!

    I love your new blog title too. I think it's perfect!
    i just want you to know how much i adore you! i truly do and i am really glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete