Saturday 8 December 2012

BFW Advent Calendar

Christmas is certainly a time of reflection for me. I look back upon the year and evaluate myself and my life in comparison to where I was this time last year. It's all about growth for me and of sincerely appreciating and being proud of  the more steps away from an eating disorder I have taken back to myself again.
 
There have been so many things that have sucked this year. My career (where is it?) has been the main theme of despair. On a more positive note, I graduated, my story was featured in a book, I saw Hanson and Prince in concert (worlds apart I know). I broke away from things and people who didn't make me feel too great (new Facebook profile) and held more tightly to those things that bring only positivity into my life.
 
I feel different (less stifled by everything), stronger, wiser and happier than I was the last holiday season and (drumroll) - I've got Mariah tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment