Wednesday 22 August 2012

Week 7: Beauty



Beauty is fickle and there is no single definition of the concept. What is beautiful to some may not be to others and vice versa. I think what is most important is being comfortable with and accepting of yourself  and to hold onto and take pride in your own unique beauty.  There is nothing more beautiful than being  yourself. In affiliation with EDs the ability to see the beauty in yourself  can often be extinguished, but with recovery it can and will be rebuilt -  one block at a time.

4 comments:

  1. I love the word fickle, and I hardly ever hear it anymore! Great, as usual! Love the quotes my fellow quote queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With acceptance comes freedom, joy and life. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very true Jackie. Thank-you for reminding me. Love to you xoxo

      Delete