Monday 25 June 2012

Forgiveness


Forgiveness is worth it because it gives you back you!

Forgive?  - recovery sometimes means you have to somehow.
You have to forgive for YOU because your anger will consume and hurt ONLY you. It doesn’t mean you accept others actions as ok, but that you are letting go for your own wellbeing and peace of mind.
 But it is not easy...
I nearly lost my life because of others wrongdoings  and when I allowed my anger to overtake me I began to notice a change in my personality where I began to embody the characters of the people who hurt me. I lost ‘me’ even more.  I had to decide that I was no longer going to allow it to harm me.
Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.
You cannot change the past or other people but you can accept the responsibility of loving yourself enough to let all the bad things go back to the people they belong to in order to get back to being you again.
 No anger, no pain just one hundred percent beautiful you.

1 comment:

  1. Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different. That says so much in so few words. Wow. Thanks for the thinking material for the day!

    ReplyDelete